BLOOD COLLECTION TUBE
Tubes to collect, transport, and analyze the erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) of whole blood in the Streck ESR-Auto Plus® automated sed-rate analyzer and the Streck ESR-10 Manual Rack.
- Direct-draw blood collection system limits exposure to patient sample
- Contains tri-sodium citrate to avoid coagulation
- Preserves the patient sample for up to 72 hours at 2 °C – 10 °C
- ESR-Vacuum Tubes for higher altitude locations are also available
- Significantly more impact resistant than glass collection tubes
- Designed with an outer Mylar® coating to contain glass and blood specimens in the event of breakage
- Reduces the risk of injury and potential exposure to bloodborne pathogens
This is also licensed for sale in Canada.